Monday, January 26, 2009

What took me so long?

Many years ago I would have turned my nose from listening to Ben folds. But last night I was browsing some photography blogs that I love, and I heard this song. I didn't know who it was I was listening to. So I searched the words on google, and I couldn't believe it, It was Ben Folds. It may be an old song but I have found a new respect for Ben folds, and he has I'm sure found a new fan. What has happened to me? It's so Beautiful, it's killing me.

2 comments:

Failed Minimalist said...

Mr. Folds helped me through my teenage angst before I knew I had teenage angst (which I didn't figure out until I was in my twenties and now I can't rid myself of it). He's going to be in my neck of the woods very soon!

c. said...

You're The Luckiest. Are you going to go see him play? Where's your neck of the woods?