Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Viva Mexico


Something happened to me after I had my kids. I never got sick. 3 years and not even a cold. It's become a mind over matter sort of thing I guess. When my kid's get sick I just tell myself I can't. And I don't. Well guess what? I'm sick. It finally got me, and it's kicking my ass. I hate going to the doctor. I usually self diagnose my ailment via Internet and thanks to my friend Jeff I have drugs to cure my self- diagnosed sinus infection/Strepococcal pharyngitis. I've got 3 bottles of 100 count Mexican amoxicillin. Every year Jeff goes to Mexico and always says, "I'll bring you something back." And every year he brings me Antibiotics. No, never does he bring me back real Mexican tequila in a worm shaped bottle with a dead worm in the bottle. I get drugs. Well, now they are coming in handy. I'm still a leery about how well drugs from Mexico are regulated. I mean who knows I could be taking capsules filled with baby powder. Anyway...I'll go to bed now.

No comments: