Sunday, February 15, 2009

Analyze This

My dream last night went something like this... I walk up to a what appears to be a shop in some depressing run down empty strip mall. I open the door and there's a fold out table in the middle of a small room with 3 people sitting, looking as if they were happy to see me. The room was decorated like a dentist office on a budget. Grey office carpet with stains that could only be from nerve induced vomit or blood stains from some old man whose blood filled gauze dripped from the receptionist desk to the front door, some bad framed posters of hot air balloons, and a dusty fake plastic ficus tree. You get the picture. I go and sit down next to this stranger and she says,"OK guys are you ready?" And then all of sudden the room shoots into space and we're all laughing and screaming with joy. Next thing I know there's no gravity and we're all floating around in space on our metal folding chairs. Then all of sudden we are back in the office sitting around the table. We all get up and say we'll meet again next week. The next week I go back all excited and no one is there. I get depressed and start walking around a city and find a empty bar. I go in and sit down at a table and start dyeing Easter eggs. Cuckoo Cuckoo!
There, you have my fucked up dream. I would give anything to have it again. Have you ever been to outer space? I have. It was amazing.

No comments: